Bean Bag Warranty
The FREEASY bean bag cover is warranted against defective materials or workmanship in the hook-and-loop fastener and the zipper of the FREEASY beanbag for (1) year from the date of purchase, under normal care and use.
- The warranty does not apply to FREEASY bean bags that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, had printing fade or cleaned with the wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents, pest infestations or items bought as display condition.
- The warranty does not apply if FREEASY bean bags have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment.
- The warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damage. The warranty is to the benefit of the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable.
- The warranty does not apply to bean bags used for commercial purposes.
- The warranty does not cover any loose thread that does not affect the durability of the product.
FREEASY will examine the product and decide, at its sole discretion, if it is covered under this warranty. If considered covered, FREEASY, through its own service operations, will then, at its sole discretion, offer to repair the defective product or replace it with the same or a comparable product. If the product is covered by this warranty, FREEASY will pay the costs of repairs, spare parts, and labor. This does not apply to any repair work not authorized by FREEASY. Replaced parts become the property of FREEASY. Please contact email@example.com to proceed.